Mar 15,2011
Mar 15,2011
I went with Duck and Hedges as an Agency and met a lovely gentleman called Chris who helped me a lot with all the paperwork in order for me to get the flat I live in. Chris was always kind, professional, very friendly and I found that in the last 6 months that I have lived here, he would always be easy to reach and very helpful with any problems I had. I would recommend Chris to anyone and also the agency as they have been fantastic throughout. He always has a 'can do' attitude and is absolutely never negative. Nothing is too hard for Chris and I wish other companies had more employees like him. Even though he is assertive, he is in no way pushy which I seem to find with other agents. I hope he gets very far in his life and career.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1