Mar 13,2011
Mar 13,2011
Incapable of keeping appointments. Always looking for the quick buck (think your deposit is protected?) and rather rude to boot.

Quite literally the worst agents ever - avoid at all cost.
By: Heritage Property
Jan 09, 2012
Dear Jimmy
I am sorry you have felt it necessary to leave such a negative review of our business. Whilst we take all complaints seriously and have a complaints procedure, I do find your comments are not really in keeping with other tenants experiences with our company.
As South Warwickshire biggest Independent Letting agent with well over 600 properties entrusted to us, we are very good at keeping appointments. In fact, I would say we are excellent at keeping appointments. All of our tenants deposits are protected by The Dispute Service (TDS), We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS), and we are also a S.A.F.E Agent with client money protection insurance and public liabilty insurance
Jimmy - I'd be grateful if you'd contact me to discuss what problems you had but I offer the same message to any customer, whether tenant or landlord, vendor or purchaser - Please contact me before you post a genuine negative review on this site or any other and I will do my best to resolve whatever it is that's causing you a problem.
Many thanks
Richard Hill (Managing Director - Heritage Property) richard.hill@heritageproperty.co.uk
Personal Mobile 07813 718356
One final point if you are considering using our services - Our business was started in 1999 by my wife, Jane, & I with the aid of a Princes Trust Loan. We have worked hard to build it up over that time and have some success which has been built on a foundation of honesty & trust. I find these websites offer an unfair platform for people to write unsubstantiated opinions about their experiences with any company including ours. I can live with the odd negative comment but when you consider we administer 400-500 tenancies per year, you'd think they'd be a lot more negative comments on the whole world wide web about Heritage Property with a repeat message if they were genuine unless they are just from disgruntled competitors with nothing else to do. It does make you wonder!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch