Apr 28,2014
By: 'M Underwood'
Apr 28,2014
This company is terrible. They have never paid rent monies owed to me on time despite my tenants paying promptly every month. The rent is currently a month late and there is no sign of the matter being sorted. I have emailed in complaints to all staff, including the manager David Whitefield but have not had a reply. I visited the office and was assured the rent would be with me in 24 hours. I am still waiting 3 days later. I have requested a copy of the tenancy agreement and was assured it would be emailed, I am still waiting.

Following the last property inspection report I emailed the office to request that no action would be taken regarding a damaged fence as I would deal with the matter myself. I did ask for Whitefield to contact the tenant and arrange an appointment or suitable time for me to visit to view the fence. Yet again I received no reply and after 10 days rang the office. Nobody seemed aware of my email and no contact had been made with the tenant. Nobody at the office seems to know what tenancy agreement my tenants are on. Despite the agreement being a periodic agreement every six months I received an email asking me if I agree to a further 6 month tenancy, I have to ring and remind the staff that this is not necessary. I have spoken to my tenants as now need to deal with them directly due to the poor service from Whitefield and they are as unhappy with the service as I am.

I have since been in to the office to cancel my agreement as I am so appalled with the service. Callum advised that he would have to contact my tenants to advise that they would no longer be managing the property and that they should not make a further rent payment to the Whitefield account. Surprise surprise this has not been done. I have spoken to my tenants myself to ensure they are aware of the situation. In short, do not use this company.

Whitefield Properties (UK) Ltd