Mar 14,2011
By: 'Atlantis_Ripoff'
Mar 14,2011
I know review sites often only flag bad feedback as happy customers often don't bother. But please, please avoid Atlantis. Their staff are rude, inexperienced, money grabbing, they invent faults when deposit reclaim is involved, try and hide inventory problems and will charge large amounts of money for very minor problems. I've noticed they are very active replying to feedback on this site but avoid avoid avoid!
By: bert
Aug 05, 2011
What about the renewal of periodic tenancy agreement you deduct from deposits (£99)?
By: Andrew
Mar 16, 2011
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am genuinely sorry that you had issues with our company during your tenancy and I would like to discuss these further so that we can try to resolve them or at least make improvements to our service.

Regarding your deposit I would confirm that all deposits with our company are protected by The Dispute Service and therefore an agreement must be reached between the Landlord and the Tenant before such funds can be released. If an agreement cannot be reached then The Dispute Service will offer independant arbitration on the matter. Our role is as a middle party and therefore if the Landlord is requesting deductions from the deposit we have to put those forward to you for your agreement. No money from the deposit (with the exception of our administration fee) comes to our company.

Kind regards,