Mar 14,2011
Mar 14,2011
Ludlow and Thompson were by far the best estate agent I dealt with whilst looking for a flat in London. They were very efficient and professional, and offered a personalised service.

I was assigned a specific advisor who spent a lot of time talking me through their available properties over the phone and suggesting areas of London where I was likely to find a property to fit my small budget.

The advisors were extremely helpful and made me feel less overwhelmed by my flat hunt. They gave the impression that they genuinely wanted to find somewhere that I was happy with.

The fact that each advisor gave their number out to clients made them easily contactable and added to the personal service.

I will definitely be using Ludlow and Thompson again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Lewisham

258 Lewisham High Street Lewisham, London