Mar 12,2011
Mar 12,2011
It's my first time renting. I was shown a flat i really liked. Paid the holding deposit, reference check went ok, got the keys within a week and a half. Had an inventory clerk do a thorough check and noted a few issues, which have been passed to SA and hopefully the landlady. I'm not moving in for another two weeks but I am still waiting for a copy of my inventory and a welcome pack, in order to setup utilities, phone line. Also info on who to contact should any issues arise. I have contacted the person dealing with my flat several times in the last week via email and on the phone and they have not bothered to respond. The initial process of taking my money and getting the keys went without a hitch. But the aftercare service leaves a lot to be desired. I am a patient person, but I do like to have things done in a timely fashion. It could be a one off but so far my experience has been average. Hopefully next week, even if I have to turn up at Addiscombe myself to get things rolling, I will have all the necessary documentation to get things setup.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch