Apr 28,2008
Apr 28,2008
We have been renting from Globe for over a year now, we have had problems with trying to get repairs done to the property.

We also received a letter from them a few days ago saying not to pay any ex employees, I have been trying to contact them regarding this for the last week, but the number just keeps ringing out, and think that they may have closed down I am conserned about getting my bond back and am not paying them any more rent until I know what is going on! I would suggest that any other current tenants do the same.
By: caroline
Nov 02, 2008
Any luck? How are you with the management of globe now? do you like the new team? had any problems so far? Any concerns or doubts? Did yoy get your bond back? Please let us know.
By: Desperate to buy
Apr 30, 2008
We have also been tennants for almost a year and moved into a "furnished flat" with no furniture. We had to organise our own furniture as they were totally unhelpful and have never sorted out any of the problems we have reported.

I think we received the same letter last week. We went round to find their office which looked like it was closing down. We went round to all the other estate agents in the area to see if they knew anything. They all said the same thing - i.e. not to ever use them. Apparently they are being taken to court left right and centre, so if you have to go to court to get your bond back I don't think you'll have too much trouble winning!! I would suggest writing directly to your landlord/lady with a copy of the letter as they might not even know anything about what is going on. Also check the account details with your landlord to make sure you are definitely paying them and not Globe.

Can't wait to buy my own place!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Globe Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Globe Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Globe Estates Office 1