Mar 12,2011
Mar 12,2011
I too am very surprised by all the negative comments. Most of these people are leaving reviews for effectively their bad landlords - not Fineholm specifically.

I am a landlord myself and I can assure you Fineholm are very prompt in communicating tenant issues to me, and facilitating their resolution. Given that I live in the USA and rent my flat in Glasgow, it gives me confidence having Fineholm in the middle.

Pay little attention to the rants of a few understandably disgruntled tenants who have bad landlords. What else would you expect on a reviews site? So do you think it's likely that any significant number of satisfied tenants would even bother to leave a review of their letting agency? I don't. And Fineholm facilitates (I'm guessing) hundreds of rentals via hundreds of landlords.

Just my 2 cents
By: glasrenter
Aug 15, 2011
In my 11 years of renting properties in England, Wales and Scotland, I have never dealt with such a rude, unprofessional and shambolic organisation such as Fineholm. The landlord we had a good relationship with, it was Fineholm who were outstandingly awful. The point above from Emma B hits the nail on the head totally. AVOID FINEHOLM AT ALL COSTS!
By: Emma B
Apr 08, 2011
Seeing as you are a landlord and you are paying them money, I have no doubts that they are nice to you. It's everyone else.

Yes, people always post bad reviews instead of positive. But I have never seen THIS amount of bad reviews for any other letting agency.
By: Ellen
Mar 30, 2011
Thank you for taking time to post feedback. Your point is very relevant - It's true we at Fineholm are often restricted in what, if any, action we can take to satisfy tenants needs, particularly so far as repairs are concerned. However, I'm delighted your experience as a landlord has been a positive one.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow