Mar 11,2011
Mar 11,2011
Never ever use Cityzen. These people are a disgrace. Completely unprofessional from start to finish. The man (well child) showing us around made a number of promises he couldn't keep (dropping agency fees, reduced rent, moving date in next few weeks), after we paid a
By: Phyl
Oct 19, 2011
I rented a flat via CityZen after I saw these bad reviews of them.
I thought I wouldn't be so unfortunate to come across any difficulties with them.
But one thing I can confirm is, they are extremely irresponsible. They promised something but after I paid the rent they are like I never promised you this and that. I used to have Foxtons as my previous agent. I have heard some bad thing about them, but comparing to CityZen, Foxtons is way more responsible and caring about their tenant.
Anyways, whatever I request from the landlord/agent, they never do it. Sometimes I doubt if the agent even passed my request to the landlord. All their excuses are, the landlord is not in the country bla bla bla and the answer is alway a NO. They don't even reply you on on the same day, ok that's fine. Sometimes I have to wait for 3-4 days to get their reply for a small request like if I can have some tables removed or a question about the phone line.
I don't know if I am asking for too much but that's one of the reason people rent a property via an agency. The point is, my property is fully managed under CityZen. This is actually like I am renting a flat from a private landlord whom I can never speak to.
For my previous 2 years experience with Foxtons, I never had this frustration and the rent there was even cheaper than what I am paying now.
I am very disappointed and just hoping to finish this one year tenancy asap.
This is to remind anybody who's thinking of renting a flat via CityZen.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CityZen Estate Agents Ltd London! To leave a new review of CityZen Estate Agents Ltd London, please click the link below !
Write a review for CityZen Estate Agents Ltd London