Mar 11,2011
Mar 11,2011
I was new to the UK and the letting industry was the first experience. I received outstanding support from the agents Chris, Dale and their colleagues in regard to finding me a property while making my experience a pleasant one. Firstly Chris and Dale listened to my letting needs and requirements; they did not waste any of my time by showing me properties that were outside of what I had stated as my requirements. There response with numerous excellent properties was exceptional and met my needs. I found all aspects of their service and the branch to be professional while really caring about my needs. The process was easy due to the support I received from Duck and Hedges and best of all there were no hidden costs while the costs I did incur for there services were extremely low compared to competitive letting agents and communicated upfront to me. The agents I dealt with were excellent and thanks to them I found the right property for me. I would recommend anyone looking for a property to contact the Duck and Hedges Clapham branch and ask for Chris or Dale if excellent service is what you require!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1