Mar 11,2011
Mar 11,2011
I was new to the UK and the letting industry was the first experience. I received outstanding support from the agents Chris, Dale and their colleagues in regard to finding me a property while making my experience a pleasant one. Firstly Chris and Dale listened to my letting needs and requirements; they did not waste any of my time by showing me properties that were outside of what I had stated as my requirements. There response with numerous excellent properties was exceptional and met my needs. I found all aspects of their service and the branch to be professional while really caring about my needs. The process was easy due to the support I received from Duck and Hedges and best of all there were no hidden costs while the costs I did incur for there services were extremely low compared to competitive letting agents and communicated upfront to me. The agents I dealt with were excellent and thanks to them I found the right property for me. I would recommend anyone looking for a property to contact the Duck and Hedges Clapham branch and ask for Chris or Dale if excellent service is what you require!

Duck and Hedges