Mar 09,2011
Mar 09,2011
I have absolutely no experience in running a letting agency myself, however I am pretty sure if I were to be put in charge of Strawberry Lettings and told to be as incompetent as possible, I would still manage to provide better service than they can. Perhaps while sleeping at my desk I might get startled by a ringing telephone and accidentally knock it off the hook, thereby achieving the goal of answering the telephone.

Strawberry Lettings are a perfect example of how not to run a letting agency. Any issues brought up after checking an inventory are not seen as things which need fixing, they are just viewed as things to not try and charge you for at the end of your tenancy.

God forbid you ever have an issue where the landlord cannot be contacted - Strawberry seem to think it's acceptable to use this as an excuse to not get repairs carried out that require money to be spent. If their contracts with their landlords give them absolutely no comeback in a situation where a landlord is simply ignoring them then they are even worse at the legal game than the letting game.

To sum it up, they may advertise professional lets, but their service is anything but.
By: Another dissatisfied tenant
Dec 19, 2013
I totally agree. I have received for over 2.5 years the most appalling service from Strawberries. They are incompetent, unresponsive and unprofessional. I have never received such poor service before, even in comparison to estate agents who acted for landlords when I was at uni. Their typical response for lack of progress in resolving matters is that their colleague has not let the relevant person know that a problem has been reported. When they finally acknowledge that there is a problem (despite constant chasing it takes on average in excess of two weeks), they simply send contact details for a contractor and ask tenants to deal directly. I simply don't understand on what basis they can justify their extortionate management charges to landlord. I will be specifically advising the landlord not to use them again when I move out as their services (or rather complete lack thereof) is truly shocking.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Strawberry Lettings and Sales Barrow upon Soar! To leave a new review of Strawberry Lettings and Sales Barrow upon Soar, please click the link below !
Write a review for Strawberry Lettings and Sales Barrow upon Soar