Mar 01,2011
Mar 01,2011
I used Streets Ahead estate agent to help me rent/let my property. Whilst I was not successful in letting my property with Streets Ahead this was not their fault but mines. I was very impressed with Streets Ahead estate agent honesty, commitment, hard work and effort of the staff in finding me a tenant. I let my property through another estate agent but found them to be misleading and their commission to be extortionate, therefore I would not be using them again nor recommending them to anyone. My only regret is that i did not let my property through Streets Ahead who i found to be more upfront and honest. However as soon as my contract/ tenancy is up with the other estate agent i will most certainly be letting my property through Streets Ahead in the near future. Big companies does not always mean better were as small companies in my experience give you the personal care you need. In addition to this i have recommended Streets Ahead to a very close friend who wishes to sell her house very shortly. I feel confident that Streets Ahead will be successful in doing so. More importantly they will be honest and committed to their customers' needs.

Id like to say a personal thanks to Amir Ghomshei and staff for all their hard work and help and look forward to working with in the future.

Streets Ahead