Mar 08,2011
Mar 08,2011
Stay away from tame estates!!! They take a deposit off you which you don't get back never come out to do repairs and they rent diabolical dirty houses out and the rent is sky high.

We had to put up with human waste over flooding in the back yard for 6 weeks all over Christmas. The kitchen doors were hanging off and never fixed in the whole 6 months of us being there and the front door lock was broke which never got fixed which resulted in us sleeping downstairs as we didn't feel safe.

The whole so called staff that work there are unpleasant and rude.
By: marco73
Jan 14, 2014
I have been a tenant for 16 months. After 4 months they said I was in arrears. At the time I had been in the house for 16 weeks and had laid 16 weeks. They tried having me with the "rent payable in advance" nonsense. I get HB and TE Lettings are well aware that tameside council pay 4 weekly in arrears. They understood this on the signing day yet they tried it on. After 14 months they say I am in arrears again which I am not and are pestering my guarantor for money I do not owe. Stay clear of these rogues.
By: Aj
Feb 06, 2012
Hi, I'm a reporter with the BBC and am looking into Tame Estates. Would you be willing to contact me about your experiences? My number is 07921 648367. Abbie Jones
By: Dave
May 20, 2011
I work for Shelter and the advice we give is free and confidential. You can obtain advice from myself about any (private) landlord tenant issue. I have a drop in advice session at Tameside Housing Options every Tuesday morning 10 -12 and I can make appintments to see people in lots of other areas of Tameside at different times.

You can contact me on 0344 515 1660 or email me at

By: spike
May 18, 2011
I also have been receiving letters to say I owe rent when i don't, but i've been to see CAB and I'm letting them deal with them. But I'm also looking for somewhere else to live just in case they decide to evict me, like they often do with their tenants. I've got paperwork that I have managed to get from the library and that shows that they are still trading as Tame Estates aswell as TE Lettings, they are still using the same contact number and its also the same owners. So if they start on me I'll be straight to the trading standards as well as seeing a solicitor.
By: trying to find the truth!!
May 15, 2011
Can I please ask what address u rented was it in Mossley?
By: fed up
May 09, 2011
Hate Tame Estates - has any one else been given notice to leave even though they have never owed a £. Hate reception staff, so bad manered.
By: IhateTeLettings
Apr 28, 2011
Tame Estate have now changed there name to Te Lettings.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for te Lettings Office 1