Mar 08,2011
By: 'JC'
Mar 08,2011
I read with interest the comments above and wish to supply my experience, as I believe in modern society, that people generally never enter their good experiences and only comment on the bad ones.

I work for a bank and both myself and my colleague have used this company on several occasions over the last five years and have found them to be excellent.

I have been picked up from my office for viewings, I have been given an extra two days at end of tenancy when requested and the choice/variety of properties are excellent.
By: Neil Thomson
Mar 21, 2011
Thank you for your comments. I am pleased that your experience of renting through us has been a good one. Feedback is important and it helps us improve our service where possible.

DJ Alexander Lettings