Apr 14,2014
By: 'Angry and let down'
Apr 14,2014
The boiler in my property stopped workimg due to corrosion on the heating elements. The maintenance company employed by Woodcock did not repair the issue, just instructed me to reset the fuse each time it tripped out.
A window was broken in my property due to the poor conditions of the frames (rotton wood, not PVC) I raised the issue with 3 different members of staff in the Peterborough office who all said that they would contact the landlord on my behalf and have the issue rectified. Instead, I received no response and the window was leftbroken for over a year. At the end of my tennancy I repaired the window out of my own pocket and presented Woodcock with an invoice for the cost. (The company I used to repair the damage inspected the condition of the windows and agreed that their condition was substandard and included this opinion on the invoice) I was told that Woodcock would contact my landlord and finally have the issue resolved. This was 5 weeks ago and I am still waiting for a response or even a courtesy call.. Disgraceful.
They need to instill a basic level of customer service in their staff ( call backs promised and not received, issues reported but then ignored) I would never advuse anyone to use them in the future and I would actively try to dissuade anyone from using them.
Attached Files