Apr 11,2014
By: 'owalkes'
Apr 11,2014
The overall experience with Preston Baker was neither negative or positive. They were very accommodating with setting up viewing times and when it came to drawing the contact up and finally signing it.

The reason I gave them only an average rating was due to the price they charge to sign through them. I was looking at several flats through several letting agents and Preston Baker was the most expensive by far... over £100 more than their closest competitors. The service they gave was a good one granted but it was not mind blowing or worth the extortionate fee\'s in my view. I did question this price when looking round the property the first time and the gentle man just told me "we only let quality properties so we can charge more than others". To me that is a poor excuse, what letting agent would knowing let "low quality" properties? I didn't see or feel any value for money when using their services.

The Lady in the office (Satnam) was very helpful though with drawing the contract together and helping me get everything sorted as soon as was possible.

All in all my experience with Preston Baker was just all right I just felt that they were trying to set themselves apart from the other letting agents in Leeds by price but not actually giving any additional value compared to the others I viewed with. I would only recommend them to friends if the property they found at Preston Baker was the highest quality and wasn't available anywhere else.
Lower your prices - ‚£250 to sign a flat is far to high, that\'s 50% of my monthly rental cost. After doing my research in Leeds with regards to agency prices I found yours on average was ‚£100 more expense which is crazy. I didn\'t see or feel any value for money when using your services.
Attached Files