Mar 07,2011
Mar 07,2011
I had an offer accepted on a property from another agent. Despite knowing this Chase Buchanan were constantly encouraging the vendor to take it off the market and make some cosmetic repairs before selling through them.

They then arranged a sale for the property to a property developer that caused me to be gazumped and lose the cash had paid for a deposit.

These people are not to be trusted. They have no honour and only think of their own profit. Do not go near any product marketing by them!
Mar 24, 2011
I have not heard from Peter.

My suspicion that he may be Peter T****** seems founded. Assuming that's the case, then there is no merit whatsoever in his claim. For clarity, however, I will address his comments again, point by point'
Mar 18, 2011
Hello Peter

I've not heard from you and wonder whether you are perhaps Peter T?

The only case I have been able to marry-up to resemble your claim, is a situation where a Builder/Developer called Peter T (full name omitted, for your confidentiality) wanted to buy a property privately. The Vendor sought our professional advice, independently, and we suggested they make some minor improvements. As a result of this advice, they saw a big uplift in price for a relatively small outlay. If you are referring to this case, then we are obliged to offer the best advice we can to our Clients. If you are not Peter T, then please make me aware via this website, or directly on 020 8744 2485 or

Colin Deer
Mar 14, 2011
Hi Peter,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chase Buchanan St Margarets! To leave a new review of Chase Buchanan St Margarets, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chase Buchanan St Margarets