Apr 10,2014
By: 'Ken Bull'
Apr 10,2014
Selling (and buying) a property can be very stressful, we all know that. The team at Prospect, Maidenhead, were brilliant in helping to allay some of the stresses of that process. Whilst Jon was clearly one of the driving forces, Kier was always at hand to show people around and explain all the nuances of our home. What can I say about Georgina, fantastic! she kept us up to date all the way through the selling of our property, which by the way, they managed to sell very quickly. I cannot thank the team enough and would certainly recommend them to friends and family (in fact I already have). Everyone is friendly, helpful and more importantly communicates regularly. Thank you team for helping to make this very stressful event a little more tolerable, i wish you every success with your business in the future.

Prospect Estate Agency