Apr 21,2008
Apr 21,2008
Where to start!
Delayed me moving into a brand new property by 5 weeks, each time breaking the news less than 24 hours before I was due to move, resulting in paying out expensive van hire for no reason. After the 4th time of being let down on a move date I asked for some kind of compensation, I was told to 'read the small print'.

On moving into the property, what was promised from my initial visit during construction: wooden floors, leather sofas, built in wardrobes...turned out to be: cheap carpeted floors, plastic 'leatherette' sofas, and no built in wardrobe as promised. Disputing this resulted in aggression and then unanswered emails and phonecalls.

Throughout my tenancy with these cowboys, at every point of contact the staff were rude, confrontational, needlessly aggressive, incompetent, contradictive, and would never return phonecalls. In 1 whole year of renting I did not get a reply to 1 email I sent them.

On leaving to move to a new property with over a month's warning I asked to extend my tenancy by 1 week to coincide with my new move date. I was told this was fine and set about signing new contracts, booking van hire and time off work. Later that same day I got a typically aggressive phonecall telling me that the colleague I'd spoke to had made a mistake and that I couldn't leave 1 week later than planned. When I disputed this I was told that there was nothing they could do unless I was prepared to extend my contract by 1 year.

As for getting my deposit back, this took a further 4 months of confrontation after I'd left, along with many surprise hidden costs. Despite being told that I'd receive my deposit 'within 30 days'.

I have no idea how this company is still existing, they are incredibly obstructive, aggressive, flagrantly dishonest and massively incompetent, with complete disregard for anything resembling customer service. Look out for them on Watchdog.

Do not rent with these people.
By: Morning trader
Nov 27, 2009
We should definitely go to BBC Watchdog with our stories, everyone deserves to know about this outfit on national TV. They should not be trading.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Queensgate Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Queensgate Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Queensgate Residential Office 1