Mar 05,2011
Mar 05,2011
Here is but a short list of issues I have to put up with:

- Saying they'd repair something, then never doing it.

- Saying someone is coming to my flat to repair something on a certain day (so I take the day off work to let them in) and then this person never shows up.

- Saying they'd call me back in 5mins, an hour, or tomorrow, and then not calling me back at all... so I have to call back myself. They've never once apologised for this.

- During a viewing the belvoir rep mentioned that they may have a viewing tomorrow (which is today) and I say as long as I'm given 24hours notice and it's not inconvenient: no problem. I didn't get a call. So I went out for a few drinks with some old colleagues, I come home to find that the lock on my door has only been turned once (I always turn it twice) so I knew something was up, when I walked in both my living room lights were on... so I thought something was wrong, quite worried actually... only to realise they gave a viewing without notifying me and left the lights on...

I'm going to call them tomorrow and report this, they will most likely not care and be extremely rude just like every other time.

Do not go with belvoir. I wish there was something I could do to make them feel as ripped off as I do.
By: Banjovee
Mar 12, 2011
I hope it's not 103 Kincardine
By: Banjo
Mar 12, 2011
Oh great...I just paid the booking fee.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester! To leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Manchester