Mar 01,2011
Mar 01,2011
I sent an email to the Burford office, expressing strong interest in one of their properties and asking for a call to view. I received no call and no acknowledgement of my email. This was despite my being a cash buyer with no property to sell.

I wasn't too surprised. Several months ago, I had registered with their Cirencester branch and have heard nothing since. If I were a seller, I would never engage them.
By: Jss Chichester
Feb 24, 2012
I represent the Chichester office. I note your concerns do not involve us here in Chichester, but other offices. Is it possible to remove the Chichester office and resubmit agains your problem offices?
By: Nick Stone
Mar 31, 2011
After this review was published, Jackson-Stops contacted AllAgents, claiming that as they had no record of my email they believed my comments to be 'unfounded'. So, JS, if you're reading this, my comments are accurate. (You could find no details of my email because Nick Stone is of course a pseudonym.). You have two choices: (1) Carry on as usual and ignore my review. Or (2) Take it seriously and do your best to improve your customer service. It's up to you.

Jackson-Stops & Staff