Apr 01,2014
By: 'Jess1984'
Apr 01,2014
AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, please guys if you are looking for a letting agent in leicester/Nottingham please do yourselves a favour and AVOID these guys. I\'ve had a terrible experience with them the don\'t return phone calls or emails. That "prestigious office" they boast about on there website is in fact a rent office in a shared building, not a typical letting agents office. They are quick to take their share if your rent but do very little to earn that money.

They give off a vibe of two guys who didn\'t know what to do with their lives suddenly decided to set up a letting agents without very little due thought process.

I know they only charge 4%, but is it worth the hassle. I dumped them as soon as I could and am now letting with a letting agent with an outstanding reputation. I personally regret ever getting involved with them, don\'t make the same mistake I did!!!
Oh my god where to start!!!!
Attached Files