Feb 26,2011
Feb 26,2011
It is unfortunate that I had to use Riverside. They monopolise the whole of Victoria Dock. I had the misfortune of renting through them when I lived in Hull for a shortwhile.
They may be very good with sales but letting dept leaves a lot to be desired. They are extremely poor in communication an you have to send repeated mails and phone calls. When this did not get any reaction out of them I had to threaten them with legal action before they acted upon it.
The arrogance starts right from the receptionist in their swanky office all the way to the top level.
Would not recommend but I know people will not have a choice.
By: Sailor
Mar 29, 2011
Well so far I can agree with what you have said and I have not yet even moved in!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Riverside Property Hull Ltd Kingston upon Hull! To leave a new review of Riverside Property Hull Ltd Kingston upon Hull, please click the link below !
Write a review for Riverside Property Hull Ltd Kingston upon Hull