Mar 28,2014
By: 'Yhomes'
Mar 28,2014
I expected more input from the agent, they did not help with any viewings even though I asked on a couple of occasions. I felt under a great deal of pressure to find a house to buy. I had several phone calls from the agent asking me if I had found a property to buy but never offering me any help or advise. The conversation was always the same if you don\'t find somewhere we will lose the buyer, when in fact there is always other buyers out there. You would not think they were acting on behalf of me and I was the one paying the bill, you would have thought they were acting on behalf of the buyer.
Been more helpful in helping us to find another property and not putting pressure on that we would lose the buyer.
Attached Files