Feb 24,2011
Feb 24,2011
Absolutely appalling customer service, I dealt with one of the proprietors. She was rude, insulting, patronising and made me feel about 2cm tall, a very nasty character indeed. I would never go back to such an agents, how they are still in business is beyond me. Avoid at all costs.
By: Baileyboy
Jun 22, 2011
Are you sure you went to Hillier and Wilson ?! They are so not your typical estate agents, friendly, polite and very professional, are you sure the problem lay with the proprietor and not elsewhere ?
By: James
May 20, 2011
This is definitely not the level of service I received and I must say that you must have really upset someone for them to be rude as they have always shown a completely professional attitude. Knowing the staff (through selling my house with H&W after a recommendation from a work colleague) I find this extremely hard to believe and would not be surprised if this wasn't just a competitor or someone with sour grapes as both the girls in the Newbury office are exceptionally polite and always have been to both myself and my wife.
By: classy??
May 19, 2011
Couldn't agree less!! The most helpful staff and really feel they care about their clients. Have dealt with alot of agents and Hillier and Wilson are the ones I would recommend to family and friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hillier & Wilson Office 1! To leave a new review of Hillier & Wilson Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hillier & Wilson Office 1