Feb 24,2011
Feb 24,2011
I recently went to view a property to let through Frank Innes which has been recently bought my Countrywide. All went well appointment was booked went along and was shown around by the current tenant who had nothing nice to say about her letting agent and I can't blame her! The ensuite shower was leaking so badly and for so long that all the paint on the ceiling and the walls downs stairs had bubbles and peeled off and the ensuite toilet had been broken for months despite the tenant reporting these faults numerous times.

Frank Innes contacted me the next day to see if I was interested in the property I was but pointed out that there were some problems in the property which had to be put right before we moved in, the woman promptly brushed me off saying there were lots of other people interested in the house and I had to make my mind up quickly (I don't like being bullied into anything) I asked how much the admin fees and she replied its

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 68! To leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 68, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 68