Feb 25,2011
Feb 25,2011
I placed my property on the market with Haart in November 2010 as a multi vendor. It was just down to appointment times that Taylors had been my first port of call and the property was already on the market with them when the representative from Haart came to visit. I found his reponse to this news very unproffesional, bad mouthing the other company and basically making me look to be an idiot for signing up with them too!
In the space of 3 months we had only 2 viewings arranged through Haart. On neither occasion did we receive any feedback from the agents. They even managed to keep hold of our keys after one viewing after we gave quite clear instructions of where they should be left.
We also viewed other properties on the market with Haart but found the agent showing us around to be very disinterested. There was no follow up call, no answers to any of our questions and a general feeling that he did not want to be there. In one instance he even left us to go and view the property alone as he was going home!
Needless to say we have now decided to take our property away from Haart and use another agent!
By: andgry ealing
Nov 11, 2011
the guys at top are just as bad. we complained to them and they said they were satified with behaviour of their agent i.e. contract fielding, withholding of vital information, lying, threats you name and the people at the top are ok with that. shocking!
By: ratkins
Apr 30, 2011
Did you receive a letter stating that they were charging you a fee? I just did today even though we feel they lied to us, didn't call us ever and, we feel, totally breached their contract.
What happened?
By: Customer Relations Manager
Mar 10, 2011
Hi S. You can email the complaint to me and I will ensure it is reponded to in line with our complaints process. melanie.smith@haart.co.uk
By: S
Mar 01, 2011
Thank you. I am still trying to obtain a contact email for the branch manager as I do wish to make an official complaint, particularly after the letter we have received today. I have tried emailing the assistant manager but to no avail. Any contact details would me much appreciated thank you.
By: Customer Relations Manager
Mar 01, 2011
Hi S. Thank you for your feedback which I have passed to both the Branch Manager and the Divisional Sales Manager. I am sorry that you had a negative experience with haart but your feedback will help us to improve.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Milton Keynes! To leave a new review of Haart Milton Keynes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Milton Keynes