Mar 27,2014
By: 'Mr Solomon'
Mar 27,2014
I have been a landlord in the Wigan area for six years and used as many letting agents.
Lilac are by far the best, in terms of delivering a detailed, timely and personal service.
The rates are very competitive and the staff are extremely helpful.
There was NO time delay between my tenants.
I was impressed by the speed at which Lilac marketed my propetry, with many photograhs. Also Lilac did the contract - with gurantor, inventory and carried out an exit service.
Unfortunately there was a bathroom leak the very 1st weekend that the new tenant arrived. Lilac Lettings took control of the situation - placed a dehumidifier in the room and source me a plumber.
Also, the paperwork documentation has been transparent, prompt and with full detail.
Most important - I achieved my asking rent and a \'good\' tennant.
I can say that Lilac Lettings have been my best letting agent in the Wigan area.

Lilac Lettings