Feb 23,2011
Feb 23,2011
I'd rather live in a hostel than rent through Foxtons again. All they want is your money without having to provide any service. After I had signed my contract and made all moving arrangments for the move in date, foxtons rang to tell me I couldn't move into the flat as it had to undergo building restorations. How come they didn't check this prior to putting the property on the market? After a lot of negotiations and me having to fly abroad to live with my parents for a week they "suddenly" changed their mind and the flat was fit for living in. When I moved in there was no warm water and all radiators apart from one was working. The property was managed 24/7 but yet I always had to chase the property manager. Later the mice came in and a pest controller came who advised me there was a hole behind the sink and nothing that could be fixed. When the washing machine broke down they replaced it but left the old one in the garden for 3 months. When I terminated the contract I was told the rent had gone up 3 months ago and they had forgot to advice me about it, so I had to pay the extra up front. A universal dor key went missing after the inventory and Foxtons kept
By: Helpful Me!
Feb 28, 2011
Your deposit should have be held in deposit scheme and foxtons should have had to quantify and deductions. If you were unhappy with the amounts or reasons for deductions you could use the arbitration service offered by the deposit protection scheme!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Battersea! To leave a new review of Foxtons Battersea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Battersea