Feb 22,2011
Feb 22,2011
I have never rented out a property before and was unaware of the legalities and compliance issues that needed to be adhered to. I registered my property with Salcedo and Co in August 2010 and the staff helped me at evey step of the way. Tenants were accommodated within a fortnight having passed the rigorous credit checks. I am pleased to say that I have not thus far experienced any problems and no doubt Salcedo and Co. will assist me if I do. Salcedo and co are a professional top notch estate agent that will go the extra mile for the clients.
By: Giovanni Gomez
Mar 06, 2012
Thank you very much for your positive review and comment. We at Salcedo & company endeavor to provide the best customer service to all clients we deal with. Should there be anything else we can assist with? Then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks

Salcedo & Company

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Salcedo & Company Islington! To leave a new review of Salcedo & Company Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Salcedo & Company Islington