...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Mar 20,2014
By: 'Rebecca'
Mar 20,2014
I was impressed with the radio marketing and decided to use them to find suitable tenants. I found their Nottingham office reception on Stoney street Nottingham did not really know who they were when I dropped off keys. I found it difficult to get in touch with them. I decided against going with them quite early on and after taking my fee of £300.00 I received no receipt and no contact whatsoever once they had got their money. I have tried e mailing and telephoning for a receipt for monies taken, I was finally contacted by Mark after pretending to be a new enquiry and I received a frosty reception when he rang back and he was very annoyed. I still am awaiting a receipt which he said was sent [it was not] and he was going to e mail it too which obviously will not be forth coming. Overall please save your time and money and go else where for a better service. They need to concentrate on service rather than relentless radio advertising and you will of course be paying more than 4% their marketing campaign says. The sprat to catch the mackerel.
They are not bothered about you at all and very disappointed.
Attached Files