Feb 20,2011
Feb 20,2011
Streets Ahead are absolutely terrible.

Throughout my move out, they misinformed me, the new tenant and the landlord. ***** is possibly the worst of all the agents. Absolutely clueless!!!

They didn't tell the truth about the time an offer was made, they then said it was rejected, we later found out it was accepted!

If you make one decision with regards to your property search, do not use Streets Ahead!!!

Admin note: Agent's name has been removed
By: DB
Feb 23, 2011
I totally disagree with this comment!!

I approached Streets Ahead - Crystal Palace when everything was failing with an agent I had placed an advert with. I called them one day and explained my situation and that same day I had the Branch Manager in my flat (within the hour) who took the most amazing pictures and assured that they would do their best, which they did!!

I found the company and all their staff very professional and felt that I was never too much trouble (I am a first time landlord!). They treated with me courtesy and respect and even though on balance (credit check etc), it did not work out with the tenants I have learnt a valuable lesson in that as an agent I will never have any hesitation in the future to use them as my first choice!!!

...And by the way, if you EVER need to buy a property, they have the most amazing Conveyancing Team.. Take it from someone who knows!!!

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch