Feb 20,2011
Feb 20,2011
Since Monique has left the service has been terrible, emails ignored, telephone calls with false promises and now the phone lines are cancelling my calls in and I cannot speak with anyone. I am having to go up to the office and post a letter through the door today to get someone to call me. I think stopping the rent is the only option so they will respond - the biggest issue is that there is no copy of the contract (I have been asking since we signed it and handed to them for a copy) and I want to speak with the landlord and do not know who they are as they never sent our contract back as promised. The gas certification is out of date, there is unattended damp that the landlord should know about and we have had electrical issues too. The property when moved in was full of rubbish and Stone are meant to be managing the property. I can only see that stopping the rent will get them to call me - the thing is I don't want to upset the landlord.
By: colindeer
Mar 11, 2011
Hi Len B, hi Kim.
I've recently been made aware of several cases of rent not being passed on. The picture building up was not favourable, but I believe a couple of Landlords have now been paid. Their persistance of telephoning Stone, repeatedly, finally paid off. There has been talk of another company buying Stone's portfolio, but I don't think anything has been concluded. I'm treading a fine line here...firstly, no-one knows for definite what the situation is, we are all speculating; secondly, I am a competitor and do not want to be unprofessional. If you would like to discuss your own situation, in a more confidential environment, I would be happy to give you 'generic' advice on what steps you can take. My email address is c.deer@chasebuchanan.co.uk and my telephone number is 020 8941 7576. Regards, Colin.
By: LenB
Mar 08, 2011
I am a landlord and Stone are under contract to manage my property. They do not answer emails and their phones appear to be disconnected or a recorded voice tells us 'the user's mailbox can't accept more messages' which does not bode well. I am concerned they may have gone out of business and I am taking legal advice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stone Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Stone Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stone Residential Office 1