Feb 19,2011
Feb 19,2011
When putting my flat on the market, I arranged for Spencers to come & do a valuation (along with some other local agents). They did not turn up at the agreed time & never called to apologise or reschedule. Needless to say I did not market my flat through them.

A few weeks later and I am viewing potential properties for purchase. I agree to meet one of their agents at a local property they have on the market. I wait in the rain for 10 minutes after the agreed meeting time before calling the office, to be told that the agent is not meeting me at the property as the current tenants are in so they can show me around.

My expressed surprise at this, given that usual practice for an agent being paid to sell a flat is for the agent to actually show prospective buyers round, (not to mention the safety aspect: as a single female I was not very happy about looking round a house totally unaccompanied) met with the offer to give him a ring back if there were any problems. Gee thanks so much for putting yourself out.

I looked round the property (whilst the tenant sat in his pants eating breakfast) - which is a dump and totally overpriced.

Seems like Spencers are mostly happy to sit in their office and answer the phone, then wait for their commission. Awful service and I will never be using them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Forest Gate! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Forest Gate, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Forest Gate