Feb 18,2011
Feb 18,2011
These people are the most rude, incompetent group that I have ever come across. **** ***** is, without a doubt, the most rude and obnoxious person that I have ever dealt with on a professional basis. They do not show up to appointments, they do not fix problems as they come up, and when challenged they will behave like petulant brats. Completely unprofessional. There are plenty of estate agents in London, so there is no reason to ever use the Bethnal Green branch of Ellis & Co.

Admin note: Agent's name has been removed
By: Claire@Xperience
Mar 18, 2011
I am sorry to hear you have had problems. I am the Franchise Field Manager for the Ellis and Co brand. We do have a complaints procedure if you wish to raise an official complaint. Please contact me claire.kingsford@xperience.co.uk or on 07738648584

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Bethnal Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Bethnal Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Bethnal Green