Feb 16,2011
Feb 16,2011
Absolutely terrible! It took 3 weeks to get a reply from an email I sent with questions I wanted answered about a house we could have potentially put an offer on. I emailed two people from the branch, one was the manager of the branch and even he was useless and never replied. I phoned the branch and they always promised to email back which never happened. When we were shown around the property which had damp we were told by the branch manager that most houses in Portsmouth have damp which is a ridiculous statement and now we have brought a house with no damp at all from another estate agent. They eventually emailed back after 3 weeks not even answering the questions fully and saying there had been an offer on the property. Since then we have not heard anything from them and as they have not bothered to find out if we are still looking to buy I have no idea how they manage to sell peoples property when they don't show people around the property in the first place. I will never buy or sell a property with Beals, London Road, Portsmouth and I would recommend my friends and family not to.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 5! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 5