Mar 18,2014
By: 'MCROnline'
Mar 18,2014
Where do I start? People coming around to the house with no warning. Rude staff who promise to call you back and never do. They are in my opinion a group of individuals who bought an ongoing concern and started trading with no idea what is involved in being a letting agent. They harass and cannot be trusted. If any council sends you to them under the "rent guarantee scheme" avoid like the plague. From the other reviews left here I can see it isn\'t just me .

I have had to resort to Bcc\'ing and Cc\'ing emails to both Wentworth Estates and Redbridge Council to show good faith on my part. They never call back or return or even acknowledge emails. I am not joking when I say they are the most incompetent group of individuals I have ever had the displeasure to know. USE AT YOUR PERIL.
Open a sweet shop and stay the hell away from the letting industry, they are no good at it.
Attached Files
By: Wentworth Estates
May 21, 2014
Another tenant in rent arrears this should speak for itself. Tenant is claiming housing benefit, self employed working, rent is inconsistent month after month!,
Tenant doesn't seem to understand his rent arrears account, this needs to be taking up with housing benefit not the landlord or agent, the landlord is happy with our wentworth estates efforts to chase up the rent but yet the tenant calls this harassment, hence we are evicting the tenant through the county court and the re-letting the property out to a professional, therefore this is to confirm the landlord is happy with our service as the property will be managed by Wentworth after the tenant vacates with new tenants.

Wentworth Estates