Feb 16,2011
Feb 16,2011
Awful service, repairs never carried out or documented after numerous reports, when I followed these up I was told 'we have no record on the system', no communication between staff, complaints about the service not dealt with, unfair damage charges taken from the deposit for things that were already a fault when we moved in and even got charged for a fault on a piece of my own furniture which I left behind as a good will gesture! I will ensure that I warn friends to stay away from this awful company!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer Harvey Estate and Letting Agents Shaw Heath Stockport! To leave a new review of Spencer Harvey Estate and Letting Agents Shaw Heath Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer Harvey Estate and Letting Agents Shaw Heath Stockport

Spencer Harvey Estate and Letting Agents