Feb 16,2011
Feb 16,2011
Ludlow Thompson were incredibly helpful right the way through the process.

The agent that showed us the property was very helpful and explained the process and answered all questions we had. She then made a courtisy call later that day to see what we thought of the property.

We then got passed onto another agent Sherard to process our offer with the landlord this was done very professionally and very quickly.

The one thing that made Ludlow stand out for me was their online profile that they provide so this stores all documents and all payments are done through this system. This made it incredibly easy for myself and my housemate to fill in forms and make payments.

There are flexible with viewing and meetings and always return calls and are availble to answer all questions.

I would definitely recommend using Ludlow.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting