Feb 16,2011
Feb 16,2011
Absolute nightmare! They were prompt and professional when it counted i.e. until we signed the lease. Contacting them for anything was a joke and they have absolutely no idea on how to return a phone call or email. The slightest thing was always too difficult and it became a full-time job dealing with them. We eventually sent the owner of the company and email which assisted us in one situation, however, it was just 'a drop in the ocean'. Completely useless staff and atrocious work ethic. I was so happy to end my lease with them, however, the happiness was short-lived because I am now having problems in getting my bond back! For shame! I would never recommend this company and should have listened when I was initially warned about them years ago. I would be more than happy to discuss my experiences with Andrew Black!
By: andrew
Feb 21, 2011
I am sorry that you have had reason to complain. We work very hard on customer service which is why we get so many good reviews but on this occasion clearly you are not happy for which I am sorry.
Please provide the address details of the property you rented and we will do all we can to resolve.
Best regards,
Andrew Black

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Camden West Central Office