Feb 16,2011
Feb 16,2011
I rang to book an appointment to view some properties I had seen on the website but was unable to get through. I then sent an email making them aware of my interest. Following this I received an email from them telling me there phones were currently not working which I found rather strange and that I would receive correspondence by email. The email was also sent by a different name to that of the email address and contained no signature. Later, I received a phone call from a sales agent who failed to introduce themselves or the company until I questioned who he was. The agent was extremely rude and didn't seem to care as to what properties I was actually interested and started to list properties he thought I should view. From his tone of my voice, I immediately felt that he didn't want to speak to me. I would certainly not recommend the agency and will not be planning any viewings through them.

In London Properties