Mar 06,2014
By: 'H Patel'
Mar 06,2014
Wentworth Estates- The agent you can\'t trust.
As a landlord, I have had a terrible experience with this agent.
They lure you in signing up with them by sweet talk and by making promises they will not keep.
Signing up with them was the biggest mistake ever. Their services include giving you tenants who will not pay rent. You will be left to pay for damages caused by the tenant. Whilst under their \'management\' they have allowed a break in, causing thousands of pounds worth of damage to the internal pipes which caused a flood in my property! At the time Wentworth Estates were the only ones with the keys, and of course I had to pay for the costs. I wonder whether it was a genuine break in or......???? Do not trust them!
Wentworth Estates negligence and laziness to properly manage my property has left me thousands of pounds out of pocket.
I am still waiting for the outstanding rent.
They will not return your calls nor will they bother to reply to your emails.
They will promise you the world just to sign you up. If things go wrong don\'t expect them to be dealt with anytime soon. Stay away!

Wentworth Estates