Feb 14,2011
Feb 14,2011
Steve and his team gave excellent service throughout a very tricky sales process, keeping me informed at every step of the transaction. When Steve valued our house he was the most honest agent and was not scared to have difficult conversations with us about d£cor and price (which I think helped us get a better price in the long run!) We have used other agents on the Gloucester Road in the past (but they have not compared to the excellent service we have received from Steve and his team), so we will certainly be back to the Bishopston office of CJHole in the future. ( I would add that they always seemed to be at work, long hours I wouldn't fancy doing myself, but it was a great help to be able to email and talk to them in the evenings.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bishopston Branch