Feb 14,2011
Feb 14,2011
Terrible staff, rude, uncaring, ignorant. Could phone up 5 or 6 times in one day and still not get a call back. All problems are ignored unless they can blame you for it. The roof has been leaking for 2 years, it still hasn't been fixed. Their technique seems to be: Ignore problem, and treat tenants badly, until they no longer want to phone to complain.
By: Tully and Co
Feb 18, 2011
Hi Luke I am surprised to note your comments with regard to my staff as they state whenever you are on the phone you are always pleasant and content with us as a Company but nevertheless for the future each time you call please take the staff members name that you speak to in the future in order for me to correct any errors my staff may make. However I am slightly concerned with your comment as I deal with all maintenance issues personally and I do not recall you ever reporting anything that amount of times and I cannot believe that if you are that unhappy with us and the property why you would still be living their and renting with us!!!.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tully & Co Office 1