Feb 14,2011
Feb 14,2011
Absolutely appalling and very dodgy from start to finish. We narrowly missed out on a very bad experience.

- from the moment we arrived at the property the estate agent was late and turned up with another customer to view, making us very uncomfortable.

- when we rang to ask about a standard break clause in the contract, we were assured that there was one, though it transpired that they lied

- four separate people from the company kept contacting me with conflicting things when they obviously had not spoken to each other

- once they took the holding deposit, we were asked to sign a form which stated there was no break clause

- they tried to pressurise us into moving a month sooner than we had originally been told, which upset our financial plans

- when these issues were raised over the phone the staff were rude and accused me of making the mistakes

- they admitted to showing other people around the flat even though we had paid them a holding deposit

- we have now asked for our money back and are waiting for it.

Overall a horrible experience which has been very upsetting as this was the first flat me and my boyfriend were to be getting together, it was meant to be a happy occasion.

Never use this company! there are a lot of dodgy dealings happening!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Colin Bibra & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Colin Bibra & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Colin Bibra & Co Office 1