Feb 14,2011
Feb 14,2011
I'm a landlord and was contacted by AM Balham in response to an ad I placed with Gumtree for my flat to rent. Despite usually ignoring agent responses, on this occasion I decided to give them a try and have been very impressed with everyone I dealt with there. Organised, efficient and genuinely helpful - for example checking the boiler was working when I was at home 100 miles away. Gareth was my main contact and he negotiated and sealed a deal with some good new tenants. All the other staff I dealt with from Chris (lettings manager) to Meadows and Anita were all equally good and professional. A refreshing change from some agents I have usually previously.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Balham