Feb 13,2011
Feb 13,2011
If there was an award for the worst estate agent in the UK, 1st avenue (North Greenwich) would win hands down. They tried to interfere in the sale of my property (I was using another agent) by telling untrue information about my property to my buyers (who were using 1st avenue to let a flat). Shame on you, but you do win the above prize!
By: The MD
Jul 05, 2011
Dear Jonny, Maybe you might care to fill me in on the details. Call me on 020 8293 8600 as I really can\\\'t understand why we would interfere in a house sale that has nothing to do with us! Some times its better to deal with issues directly rather than post here with out giving us a chance to exonerate ourselves. Thank you. Paul Endacott - Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1st Avenue Office 1! To leave a new review of 1st Avenue Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1st Avenue Office 1