Mar 05,2014
By: 'Craig'
Mar 05,2014
Having been contacted by the letting agent, I was told of a lower groundfloor flat that had to be seen as it would go quickly. What was described in no way matched the existing which was a horrible basement flat with no daylight and that I would question whether it is suitable and safe for occupiers to actually live in No access for fire brigade that\'s for certain. When the landlord was mentioned as being prominent on the rd (owning half the properties) it rang bells of a programme that mentioned a rogue of similar description. Having been shown the property by Alexia as Scott failed to make our appointment time, I was later called back by Scott in a very rude manner as to what I found wrong with property and ascertaining that the price was great and perhaps I should lower my standards or raise my budget. Rude is putting it lightly. Not an agent I would bother returning to, and one I will recommend friends and even foe steer clear of.
Been honest with description of the property, show up on time as agreed with the client and most of all don\'t call the client back the following day and speak to them in a rude manner like an arrogant fool
Attached Files
By: Customer Services
Mar 06, 2014
We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the service provided by Square Quarters and that the property viewed with us with not to your taste.
You would have been contacted about the property as it had matched your search requirements. In this location zone 1 Islington N1 as many people will be aware 2 beds generally start from around 380pw upwards. This property is a 2 bed with garden priced at 300pw which is your suggested maximum budget. (1 Beds normally start from 300pw in this area). The property is a garden flat, all the rooms have light either from the glass doors to the garden from each bedroom or the living room skylight. There is a full description on the website with actual photos. Scott had arranged for you to come to our offices to view the property as it is across the road from our offices and had arranged for Alexia to show you the property in advance of the viewing. If you had to wait for a few minutes in our office it may be as we had 8 viewings for the property between 18.00 – 18.30 so Alexia was back and forth to the property. Scott has explained he certainly did not mean to be patronising. We always call the next day to get feedback and he was just advising as you said that it’s was a great deal for the location and as it was not suitable for you he wanted to see if you would consider other areas slightly further out or increasing your budget as then he would be able to offer properties more to you taste. As you said the property is not the greatest but we inform customers that the good thing about this property is the price for the location, the photos are clear on the website, it is always relative, if it was not lower ground and a better spec it would then be 400pw. We have a wide range of properties available for all budgets the lower the budget will be the lower the quality of property. However understandably it can be taken as arrogant being told that what your looking for in that budget in that area is not available there is no easy way to explain that to a customer. Our Customers are our number one asset so we do apologies if you have been offended and wish you the best in your search. Best Regards Customer Services

Square Quarters