Mar 04,2014
Hannah Pointon
Mar 04,2014
I mainly dealt with Hannah. She was always cheerful and encouraging. She was positive about my property and made me feel good whenever I contacted the office. I had a difficult experience when a couple made a very low offer on my property and Hannah was very good and sorted it out for me. The couple complained about Hannah and said she wouldn\'t let them buy my house!!! When actually she was protecting me and ensuring that I got the correct price for it which I did 16K more than that couple wanted me to sell it for!! Thanks to Hannah and her team I am successfully installed in my new home and I am using find a home again hopefully to sell my mums house.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Findahome Online Stoke on Trent! To leave a new review of Findahome Online Stoke on Trent, please click the link below !
Write a review for Findahome Online Stoke on Trent