Mar 04,2014
By: 'iqbal'
Mar 04,2014
I would very much recommend Prospect Estate Agents to anyone. I must admit i had my reservations at first, them being new in the town. But everyones had to start somewhere.
They where honest and transparent and they were very helpful and made this whole process very easy to follow. I would also recommend using their solicitors Lawrence and Hamblin. Everything's alot quicker and hassle free. Everyone at Prospect was very helpful, in particular I dealt with Hugo, Kier and Georgina a lot. Its one of most important decisions your gonna make, make it the right one and trust in Prospect. You won't regret it. We have recommended them to all of our friends and family. A very good friend of ours is going to sell their house through them.

Prospect Estate Agency